We also discuss several new “Rethinking AIDS” video documentaries released worldwide.
We finish the podcast by remembering Karri Stokely, a caring and compassionate woman, who had taken AIDS drugs for over 10 years before discovering our work. We are saddened to lose Karri, yet we are equally empowered to continue our journey rethinking AIDS because of her.
Other news items include:
- National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Anthony Fauci’s latest drug-pushing test-and-treat “research” on heterosexual discordants.
- Failed Truvada study for HIV prevention…
- Notwithstanding this, Gilead uses sex to sell Truvada.
- New videos including House of Numbers full interview with Claus Koehnlein, two documentaries focussing on the impact of the HIV=AIDS dogma on women: I won’t Go Quietly from Germany and This Child of Mine, and a documentary from Spain, La ciencia del panico (The Science of Panic).
- Liam Scheff on AIDS sterilization as the new eugenics.
- Black/white testing disparity ”explained away” by researcher.
- Attempts in Canada to declare Johnson Aziga, convicted of first degree murder for having sex with women who later took AIDS drugs and got Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, a dangerous offender, meaning he will never get out of jail.
- A more positive story in which OMSJ is trying to force prosecutors in Indiana to find an expert ot prove that Tony Perkins is actually HIV-infected.
- A third of all deaths in HIV-positive people with access to free AIDS drugs are due to causes not related to AIDS – including drug side effects.
- Starting AIDS drugs late results in higher viral load but not a greater risk of death or opportunistic infections.
- Three human “types” of gut bacteria, relevant to Tony Lance’s dysbiosis theory of AIDS.