- 27 May - Empowering HIV-patients to manage their care
- 30 May - Bringing HIV treatment closer to patients
- 31 May - Reducing pressure on health services by task-shifting
- 1 June - Enabling healthy lives with antiretroviral drugs
- 6 June - Benefits of starting HIV treatment earlier
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Governments will meet at the United Nations in New York for an HIV/AIDS Summit from 8th to 10th June, to discuss the global response to the epidemic over the next five to 10 years.
In the lead-up to the UN High-level meeting, MSF is releasing a series of five videos that illustrate innovative tools and models that could help make improved HIV treatment accessible to many more.
*Why do site like this seem to not allow comments? "Sorry, comments have been disabled by the owner of this video."